- Airtickets search and reservation
- My Booking
We offer Austrian Airlines cheap flights.
Austrian airlines serves 130 destinations worldwide together with their partners Lauda Air and Austrian arrows. In the year 2011, Austrian Airlines Group carried more than 11 million passengers. Departure and arrival times are coordinated following well-structured banks to offer ideal connections at the Vienna hub.
A single item of carry-on baggage shall not exceed the dimensions 55x40x23 cm and the weight of 8 kg.
Business Class passengers could take on board 2 carry-on items:
- first one weighing up to 8 kg,
- second - up to 4 kg
In addition to hand luggage passengers could take one personal item with a maximum size of 40x30x10cm into the passenger cabin, e.g. handbag or laptop bag.
Passengers with child could take on board also:
1 baby basket or
1 child car seat or
1 fully collapsible stroller (max. 10 kg)
The following free checked baggage is allowed, subject to specific regional exceptions:
Adults and children
(aged 2 and older): 1 piece, max. – 23 kg
Children up to 2 years of age: 1 piece, max. 23 kg plus 1 fully collapsible buggy (up to 10kg)
rs, Senators, STAR Gold Card holders: 1 piece in addition
to the standard allowance max. 23 kg plus 1 golf equipment, except on flights to/from/via USA, Canada
Frequent Travelers (FTL card): 2 pieces max. 23kg each
Adults and children (aged 2 and older): 2 pieces max. – 32 kg each
Children up to 2 years of age: 1 piece, max. 23kg plus 1 fully collapsible buggy (up to 10kg)
HON-Circle members, Senators, STAR Gold Card holders: 1 piece in addition to the standard allowance max. 32kg plus 1 golf equipment, except on flights to/from/via USA, Canada
Frequent Travellers (FTL card): 2 pieces max. 32kg each
For pieces of baggage exceeding the weight of 32 kg and/or total dimensions of 158 cm special transport conditions are applicable. It could be musical instruments, sports equipment and other excess baggage.
Austrian Airlines passengers have following opportunities for registration:
- Web Check-in: Open from 24 hours prior before flight departure;
- SMS check-in: These services are available on all Austrian scheduled flights, where Austrian Web Check-in is possible. Before using this service, passengers should create and modify user profile, and activate SMS check-in service;
- Mobile Check-in: Passengers could use the Austrian Web Check-in from 36 hours to 1 hour before departure, and then passengers could receive the mobile boarding pass sent to mobile phone;.
- Quick check-in service at the aiport: Passangers should have etix (electronic ticket) and a card with magnetic strip (credit card) or 6-
character booking code for identification purposes;
- Counter Check-in at the airport
Check-in should be done up to 30-75 minutes before the departure time. Check in deadline depends on the flight destination.