- Airtickets search and reservation
- My Booking
We offer cheap air tickets to Los Angeles.
Los Angeles International Airport is the primary airport serving the Greater Los Angeles Area, the second-most populated metropolitan area in the United States. In 2012, LAX had served 63 million passengers.
The airport is located 30 km away from the centre of Los Angeles.
LAX Shuttle & Airline Connection
Free shuttle service is provided between terminals (approximately every 12 to 15 minutes, 24 hours a day), and to transport to LAX Parking Lot C or to the Metro Rail Green Line Station.
Shuttle Routes: A - Airline Connections stops at each terminal, C - Transports passengers to and from Parking Lot C. Travelers can walk to the LAX City Bus Center from Lot C, G - Transports passengers to and from the Metro Green Line Aviation Station, relative to the rail schedule.
Non-Stop Bus Service to LAX: Expo/La Brea (Los Angeles), Union Station (Downtown Los Angeles), Van Nuys (San Fernando Valley), Westwood (West Los Angeles).
Long Distance Vans
The following long-distance, door-to-door van company provides service from LAX to areas north of Los Angeles County.
Travels to Simi Valley (about 44 miles, or 71 kilometers, northwest of LAX), and to Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties (both northwest of LAX), with the drive taking from about one to two hours depending on the specific destination.
Public Transportation (public buses and light rail)
Free shuttle bus service is provided from the Metro Green Line Aviation Station. Passengers also can take the "C" Shuttle to get to the Metro Bus Center, where they can board city buses serving the Los Angeles area. Other public bus authorities serving LAX are Culver City Bus Lines, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus, and Torrance Transit.
- Grayline/Coach USA - Travels to Universal Studios, Knott's Berry Farm, The Disneyland Hotel and all Anaheim Resort Hotels.
- Antelope Valley Airport Express - Travels to Newhall, Palmdale and Lancaster in the Antelope Valley, with Lancaster (the furthest location) approximately 75 miles (121 kilometers) north of LAX.
- Central Coast Shuttle - Travels to the Central Coast area including: Ventura, Santa Barbara, Buellton, and Santa Maria.
- Mickey's Space Ship Shuttle - Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm, all Disneyland Anaheim resort hotels, O.C. Convention Center, John Wayne Airport, Buena Park, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, San Clemente.
- Santa Barbara Airbus - Travels to Santa Barbara, plus nearby Goleta and Carpinteria.
- Shuttle One - Travels to Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm and hotels in the Anaheim, Buena Park, and Garden Grove area.
- Ventura County Airporter - Travels to Ventura and Oxnard, on the sea coast about one hour to one hour and a half northwest of LAX.
- Shared Ride Vans authorized to serve all Southern California counties.
Hub for Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Great Lakes Airlines, Horizon Air, United Airlines